Maryville is a child care organization rooted in Catholic social teaching and dedicated to the preservation of the dignity of children at every age.
Maryville’s mission is to help children and families reach their fullest potential by empowering intellectual, spiritual, moral and emotional growth.
Maryville’s children will achieve personal and spiritual fulfillment as they become contributors to their communities and citizens of the world.
Define Who We Are and What We Believe
- We believe that the highest priority in our everyday work is given to the child/family-centered concept in action and attitude.
- We believe that individual differences contribute to the making of a healthy vibrant community.
- We believe in the dignity of each person and that each person should be treated with respect and compassion.
- We believe in personal and professional integrity and care and are committed to being honest, ethical, religious, directive and moral in our actions.
- We believe that every person has value in our society and should be encouraged to excel, no matter the challenges that life has offered.